Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ciao Bella

I love this Basic Grey Sugared Papers, so beautiful. I bought the 6x6 pad and hopefully can go through the scraps alot faster than the 12x12. The layers look crooked, but they are not.

We're heading to the theme park sometime in the morning and hope to arrive around noon for some fun before the cake and ice cream.

I had been a little sore during the day after my spill in the driveway. I am hoping that I am not feeling the effects later today because it'll be a long one. I will load up on ibuprofen before we leave, that should help. Thanks for all the well wishes and concern. I think I'm more embarrassed than anything.
Oh, I used Mojo Monday #44 for this card.

7 comments:

Allison said...

How fun...what a neat mix of elements...great job of going "outside the box"!

Annapurna said...

Cool card! I guess I didn't read the whole post yesterday. Hope you feel better.

Jenn D said...

Your coloring on this card is amazing. The shadows under her feet are perfect. I'm just catching up on blogs, but I am sorry to hear about your spill. I hope you aren't too sore today. Have fun at the park!

Adrienne said...

Would you LOVE some scrappy blog CANDY?! Post a comment
http://noregretsjustblessings.blogspot.com/2008/08/friday-blog-candybasic-grey-boxer.html
saying i sent ya over! :D She's giving away basic grey boxer paper, its to die for!

AlienAnessa said...

Holy moses, what a great card, I love all the layers of pp and mats! And the way that you put shadow at her feet, you're just so good at what you do!! Now I shall forever have a reference!! I got your email and replied...

AlienAnessa said...

All right, I admit it, I'm back in here to ogle this card and let you know it!!!! This is so awesome!!!

Lynn said...

Wow, this is an awesome Bella card, love this for the sketch!

ShareThis