Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cupcake Congratulations

I got this cupcake stamp a few weeks ago while at HL; they were having 1/2 off stamps. Well, this one caught my eye and I decided to bring it home with me. It is made by Stamps Happen, designed by Tara Reed Designs.

I had to make a long card as the image itself is quite long and won't all fit on a standard sized card base. I used my Threading Water punch as well as some DCWV dp. The ribbon is from Offray and really pulls together the colors and all the dots in the image.

I got the bulk mailing out today, so we are expecting lots of calls later this week and next week. Hope we can get some new sales out of it.

Cody is starting to have spelling and reading homework. He has 12 words to memorize for the week and a chapter to read in his book each night.

8 comments:

Allison said...

Bright, cute and fun!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This is so fun and cute! The different colors really add such a nice touch to the line of cupcakes...

Annapurna said...

Cool image. Love the DP you used.

Lauren said...

This card is so yummy!

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this!!! So colorful and fun; great job!

AlienAnessa said...

Wow did you ever color those cupcakes beautifully!! On one hand they look yummy, on the other they look stylish, ya know?

Honestly, I don't remember a bunch of initial homework in 2nd grade, wowy! I wonder how significantly things have changed, since I never wrote any of that stuff down, nor did my parents keep anything from my school days, argh!!

malieta said...

Your cupcake card is the cutest!!!'You did a fantastic job coloring them and I love the fun papers!

Heather "Hev" said...

That is too cute !!!

ShareThis