Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Explosion of Flowers


This card uses the sketch challenge at Our Creative Corner for this week. I used PTI Garden of Life with Orchid Opulence, Real Red, and Old Olive inks. The ribbon is Offray and the felt flowers are American Crafts...just a few days late for Allison's challenge to use felt.

I have been a little under the weather over the past week. I had been running a mild fever at times throughout the day and just felt horrible. Then, yesterday my fever ran its course and I have felt great ever since. Don't know what the issue was, but I am thankful that it has passed.

10 comments:

Ana Baird said...

love the colorful flowers of this card! Great!

Allison said...

Wow Tina...I love these flower stamps and the colors are super! Loving the felt primas too!

Annapurna said...

Super duper combination. The felt flowers and the stamped ones go perfect with each other. Lovely!

Janine said...

Very nicely done!! THe colors are really pretty together.

Velta said...

Glad you are feeling better...I wish I had the imagination to put these beautiful colors together...You apparently DO have the imagination...and I love the design of this card too :)

AlienAnessa said...

Okay, the fact that you can create things like this with a FEVER??!! That's creative fever, lady! Kidding aside, I'm sorry you felt like kuh-poo!! But glad that you're all better, yay!! This is just gorgeous, seriously!!

Deb Neerman said...

This is great!!!

malieta said...

Very pretty and colorful card Tina!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful, i just love these colros.

Smriti said...

That's a lovely card, I like the way everything coordinates so well. Nice color combo.

ShareThis