Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Have a Hoot

Since my mom is a fan of owls, I decided to make her a card with an owl...am I clever or what? LOL Anyway, this card uses a sketch, but I'm not sure from who. And yep, that's the new PTI Pure Poppy color, so pretty!

Finally finished a big project at work only to start on yet another. They keep me busy for sure. Seems like there is always something else that needs my attention. The girls are starting to use me more, which is a good thing.
Cody stamped with the same set, I'll have to post his work soon...too tired tonight and the file is quite large.
Cody has been bringing home tons of homework and I am beginning to wonder if he's actually in 2nd grade, good grief. I think he has more than I did when I was in high school.

I have Labor Day off, so I'll be enjoying a long weekend soon enough...yippee. Of course, I have to get ready for the satellite internet installers, so that means actually cleaning my house so I'm not embarrassed to have someone enter it.

6 comments:

Annapurna said...

Hehe. I like the way you colored his belly to match the pp. Very cute!

zukesgirl said...

Very cool -- I am in awe of your coloring skills!

Tracy

Ana Baird said...

adorable card Tina!

Charith said...

Your Mom is going to love her card. Very clever how you colored the stomach to match!

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, how on earth did you come up with the idea to make her a card with owls?!? You're a flippin' genius, I tells ya!!!

LOLOL!

This card is sooooooo stinkin' cute, Tina. It's just perfect!

TFS; you da bombetta!

~Hugs!!

Lynn said...

This card is way cute! The owl image is so fun, just looking at him makes me smile! and I'm lovin these colors and the embossed back ground!

Kids these days always have so much homework, some nights I feel like I'm back in school just helping them with it! Good luck!

ShareThis