Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hello Friend

This is Verve sketch #8, awesome sketch. I used PTI cardstock in Plum Pudding and Lavender Moon and the image is from PTI Birds of a Feather.

The school orientation was great; it was done differently this year than in years past. We participated in a scavenger hunt of sorts and had to introduce ourselves to all the new faculty as well as tour the homeroom. Loved it! I signed up for the PTA and am excited to help the school in its many fundraising events and endeavors.

9 comments:

AlienAnessa said...

Well, allow me to be the first to say that this is GUH-ORGEOUS!! The monochromatic purples and the flower and dew drops, the pp is so yummy!!! Awesome job girly!!

Jenn D said...

Joining the PTA sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to get to do school stuff with the boys.

Your card is so pretty. These 2 purple hues go together so well.

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Tina, this is absolutely beautiful! That paper is Yummy. Love the colors!
PTA is a terrific organization! They do so much for the kids and the schools! I was PTA president when my oldest was in first grade and I can tell you, I loved and needed all the help I could get. So glad you signed up.

Annapurna said...

Lovely combination and beautiful colors.

Lauren said...

This is beautiful Tina! The colors and images are stunning.

Janine said...

Beautiful colors... Purple is just so regal..

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is fabulous! Love it!

Smriti said...

Such an elegant card Tina, love the colors!

malieta said...

Your card is very elegant Tina! I love the color combo and your stamp is beautiful!
It's that time of year again and I have orientation for the kids tomorrow. I'm kind of excited because I participate in a lot of school activities also.
Risa:)

ShareThis