Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Little Chocolate Pick Me Up

Made this for our new sitter and gave it to her at the end of the first week with Cody. The dp is from basic Grey, Blush Collection, sheet is Boyfriend. I love it! I used textured cardstock for the belly band. All stamps from MFT; the ribbon is an RAK from Allison; and I used a Prima fancy on the note card. BTW, those were the last of the giant bag of nuggets that I bought for such gifts.

Duke and Cody are going to do a little shopping this morning while I attempt to sleep in. We'll see how that goes. LOL
Hope you are having a great weekend.

9 comments:

AlienAnessa said...

Jeepers Tina, what an awesome gift! I mean, how cool that Cody so loves the sitter, and then to make this wonderful gift for her, you are super cool!!!

malieta said...

What a beautiful gift to your baby sitter Tina...she is going to love this!!!!

Charith said...

If this is the perk, I may need to reconsider occupations... LOL
What a great gift Tina! Love that paper.

Allison said...

Yummy and fun!

zukesgirl said...

That is just BEAUTIFUL!

Very creative!

Tracy

Annapurna said...

Very nice! I was going to ask if those were for me, but I read the post and figured they weren't :-(

Catherine said...

this is awesome and i want some chocolate....right about now, thanks to you =)

Smriti said...

Your gift looks amazing, I'm sure your sitter must be very happy to receive it :)

Lynn said...

This is such a great gift for Cody's baby sitter, I'm sure she loved it! It was so thoughtful of you to make this for her.

ShareThis