Monday, August 25, 2008

A Little Lady SFYTT

I was able to participate in Jen's SFYTT for this week, another great sketch. I used PTI Little Lady for the image panel. The dp is K & Co. Berry Sweet.

I tried to get some stamping time in yesterday and on Saturday. I have been trying hard to have most of my posts ready for the week by Sunday. I have a few days ready, and hope to get near my stamping table at least twice this week.

The office will be rather busy this week as we start production of our five publications. I have been told that it gets a little crazy and tensions run high. I am hoping that all the work being put into being organized will have helped at least a little as these deadlines approach.

10 comments:

AlienAnessa said...

Yowy this is gorgeous, you KNOW that, right???!!! Love the colors and the paper and the embossing and it's all stinking gorgeous okay???!!! You are da bomb, TH!

Janine said...

Very pretty... I Love that set from PTI!!!

Lauren said...

So cute! This combination of embossing and patterned paper is fabulous.

Deb Neerman said...

Just gorgeous!! That ribbon is beeee-you-tea-fullll!

Catherine said...

too cute!

My Paper World said...

Oh! That is so pretty Tina! What a cute ladybug! xx

Kathryn said...

Super cute - Love the bright colors you used and I adore the ladybug!
:)

Annapurna said...

You are one organized girl if you have 5-7 days of posts done in two days.

Send me some of that talent. Lovely card btw!

jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

great colors and stamp choices!! thx for playing!! hugs-jd

malieta said...

I love this card Tina!
The DSP is very lovely and I love this set from PTI! Great job with the sketch challenge!

ShareThis