Sunday, August 10, 2008

Love

Here is my take on Amy R's sketch challenge this week. I got this new stamp (along with a few others) at HL yesterday since they were 1/2 off. Our HL doesn't have all the latest and greatest, but it looks like the store is being revamped and they are stocking more popular items.

Forgive the horrid photo, I had to upload from my PC since Duke sucked my laptop cord into the vacuum cleaner a few weeks ago. I borrowed a power cord from work until I could get one, that one has since bit the dust and I am waiting for mine to arrive any day.

I was hoping to find some fall/ winter clothes for Cody during my excursion yesterday. Although we found some jeans, as luck would have it, none were in his size ANYWHERE we went. I did manage to find myself some dresses and shoes, some things I am in dire need of. And best of all, they were super cheap!

9 comments:

Annapurna said...

What horrid photo are you talking about?

This is awesome. I love the colors and the ribbon and everything about it.

Charith said...

You KNOW I'm loving this card Tina! Great colors. My HL is the same way, have to order onlineto get the newer ones.

Lynn said...

This card is darling! Love the monkeys, scallops and the ribbon is perfect on this!

tyrymom29 said...

Love these monkeys Way too cute!!!

Deb Neerman said...

Soooooooo stinkin' cute!

Smriti said...

This card is so beautiful Tina!

AlienAnessa said...

Wow, wow, wow!! This is one fantastic card!!! Of course the monkeys are fabulous, their coloring is pro, the heart is yummy, the pp is great, what a wonderful card!!!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Absolutely adorable, Tina! Love the colors!

AmyR said...

Aww this is so cute! Thanks for playing!!

ShareThis