Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More Office Accoutrement

I used the SU! Office Accoutrement set once more for this card. You can also see the CHF Lined Paper backgrounder on the Groovy Guava base. The dp is Making Memories. I'll put the sentiment in the front once this card has a recipient.

Ok, so I am on day #8 with no caffeine and minimal sugar. Time for us to change our eating habits before they affect the boy beyond what they already have. My withdrawal headache has ceased and I am glad to be free of the addiction. We will start walking at the school track before dinner a few days a week.

8 comments:

Janine said...

Very nice card Tina and good luck with the new regime...

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this, Tina!!!

Catherine said...

nicely done =)

Lauren said...

This layout is just awesome. I love that dp!!!

malieta said...

What a terrific card Tina!

Jenn D said...

This card is darling! You are a strong woman with no sugar or caffine. I wouldn't survive.

Annapurna said...

Never heard of that word before. Gotta go look it up.

Lovely layout and great way to put a sentiment under the memo.

AlienAnessa said...

TH, this is such a cool card! I love the curly braced memo space, the numbered paper, the lined paper background, the flower, it's just all so wonderful!

ShareThis