Friday, August 8, 2008

Much Love

I used K & Co- Berry Sweet paper with SU! Rose Red cardstocl. The image stamp is PTI and the sentiment is from MFT.

We took Cody to dinner last night for his birthday and let him choose his own gifts this year. Of course, he wanted to stay up til the wee hours, but since he has a whole day of school today, there wasn't much playing once we made it home. But, there is the weekend!

Thanks a bunch for stopping by and brightening my day with lovely words. Hope you all have a great weekend.

6 comments:

Janine said...

Oh I really like this!!
Have a great weekend.

Allison said...

Great job Tina...love your paper choice!

AlienAnessa said...

Holy I need a canoly, what a gorgeous card!! I also like your choice of paper, the four designs in the upper right are perfectly gorgeous, and whatever you did around the Much Love is such a nice touch!

I'm so glad you all had a nice time at Cody's birthday dinner! I'll bet he'll stay up late TONIGHT!

Annapurna said...

Sigh! Finally a non-billy card for a change. LOL! Just kidding, but you already knew that.

This gorgeous. Love the colors and you layout. The base is beautiful with all that colored fibers in there.

Lauren said...

Super cute! Great job. The card is so vibrant.

My Paper World said...

very beautiful Tina! Love that paper and the cute brad centres!
Have a great weekend! xx

ShareThis