Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Sketch For You To Try

This is my take on Jen's SFYTT challenge from Saturday. I used stamps from MFT and American Art Stamps. The dp is from The Paper Studio, the cardstock is from SU! and PTI. You can see that I also used my beloved Threading Water punch.

Have you all been enjoying the Olympics? I have been watching when I can and have enjoyed the men's swimming stuff the most. I became a fan of Michael Phelps in the last Olympics and he has been "tearing it up" this time around. Hope he takes home lots of gold!
I have been crazy busy with work, getting ready for a massive mailing this week. Finally whittled down our list and getting it out later.
We have orientation at school today too; don't know why they didn't do it BEFORE school started. Anyway, that is about 3 hours long. FUN!!

10 comments:

Annapurna said...

Cool image and lovely colors. You have the coolest DP evah! Nice coloring to match the gift colors with her dress colors :-)

Lauren said...

Great card - love the bright colors. I watched Phelps win his gold last night - I can't believe how he is dominating!

Kathryn said...

Fantastic card -- I love the color combo-

Deb Neerman said...

Oh, this is so nice! I love the stamp, the color combination, and the lay-out!

And your coloring skillz rock!!

~Hugs!

jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

this ROCKS!! so cute!

AlienAnessa said...

Well, the GREENS brought me here, OF COURSE!! Such an awesome job you did, yowy!!! Thank GOODNESS you have this blog so I can get inspiration!!!

Ya, help me on that one, why orientation AFTER school has started?? There's logic there somewhere, right? Please? I NEED there to be!!!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Tina, this is just so stinkin cute! I love the fun colors and the stamp! Fun stuff!
I know what you mean about Michael Phelps and the Olympics. How about that relay? Wasn't that exciting? I have to say the swimming has been my fave followed by beach volleyball.
Hope life settles down for you soon! My kids don't go back to school til the 25th. My craziness is coming soon.
Stampin hugs, Becky:)

Sally said...

Fantastic card. I love the colors you have chosen and how her outfit matches her packages. Well done.

Lynn said...

This is an awesome card! The large yellow circle ties everything in, with the cirles in the designer paper and fun scalloped border!
I love everything about it!

malieta said...

Very cute card!
The DP is beautiful and I love your stamp!

ShareThis