Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stampendous Bee

I used Verve sketch #AVSo7 for this card. I found this adorable stamp in my most recent trip to HL, I originally saw Lynn use it. I used some K & Co Berry Sweet dp with some bright cardstock from SU! The image was colored with copics and then I pierced around it using the mat pack.

Jason, Duke's son, is celebrating his birthday on Friday; we're having a little dinner for him on Sunday. Hopefully, he won't be called into work and can actually relax for the weekend.


Cody lost a tooth at school yesterday; the front one on the left. His teacher gave him a cute little wooden box shaped and painted in the form of a tooth. I took pictures, but haven't edited them yet.


9 comments:

Lynn said...

This is adorable, I love it!
Cute image and papers!

Great layout too!

malieta said...

Very cute card and that image is one of my favorites!

Lauren said...

This card is so cute. Yummy. Tooth fairy visit for Cody huh?

Annapurna said...

There is a cute image! Beautiful card!

Deb Neerman said...

Just adorable, Tina!!! Makes me smile jess lookin' at it!

~Hugs, Deb

jenn d said...

What a fabulous card. Love the piercing, but I always love piercing.

Congrats to Cody on his tooth fairy visit.

Janine said...

I just love this guy!!!

AlienAnessa said...

Oh good graciousness, this thing is finger lickin' ADORABLE!! Tina, I don't know what to say, it's so colorful and perfect and delightful!!!

Flossie's Follies said...

this card is great, that bee is adorable, love it.

ShareThis