Friday, August 15, 2008

Sweet As Honey


I used another Verve sketch, this time AVS07. The stamps are PTI Honey Bees; the dp is K & Co. Berry Sweet. You can also see that I used my beloved Threading Water punch again; love that thing.

I am hoping to interview a few people to sit with Cody after school and non-school days. My other sitter totally flaked on me, haven't heard from her in over a week.

So glad the weekend starts soon; I need some rest. Of course, between the cleaning and the interviewing, I'm not sure where the rest will come in. Maybe in the form of a nap...ahhh. Of course, I hope to get some more stamping done and ready my posts for the week.

7 comments:

AlienAnessa said...

Purely lovely!!! OMG, the paper, the ribbon, the samping, this card is vivrant (mix of vibrant and vivid, hahahahaha - hey, tech writers can make up words too!!)!!

Lauren said...

This is fabulous! Great card.

Flossie's Follies said...

This card is so pretty, love the green and purple color combo and your flower creations.

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is stunning!! Love your color combination ... and that DP is to-die-for!

Have a great weekend!

~Hugs, Deb

Annapurna said...

Loving that combination. Great job with all the elements.

malieta said...

Your card is beautiful Tina!
The color combo and flower image are so pretty. Good luck finding a reliable babysitter and have a great weekend:)

Lynn said...

Very pretty card! Love the colors and the great ribbon!

ShareThis