Monday, August 4, 2008

Thanks A Million

I made two of these as the Thank Yous I will be sending out to those people that attended his party and/ or bought him a gift. The kiddo really raked in the dough and already has plans to leave it in his piggy bank to help us "be rich". Too cute. It's so funny that he's a stingy little guy with his money; yesterday he wouldn't purchase a single thing without asking how much it was and how much money he would still have if he bought it. However, when I told him I was buying him a few school clothes, he was just putting stuff he liked into the cart. Oh, the differences between mom's money and his own fortune.

Unfortunately, with the tax free weekend, there was hardly anything left anywhere we went. Thankfully, he has plenty of summer clothes and there's still plenty of summer weather left, so we're good. I just have to get some jeans and khakis in the fall with some long sleeved shirts.
Here is the side view of the nesties bookmark for some of you that had questions. I used a piece of cardstock folded and then placed the fold just under the scallops so that there would be a hinge. Then, cut the larger nestie and adhered on the top. Easy peasy!

I wish I could have spent a little more time in bed this morning, recovering from such a full day gets harder as you get older.

6 comments:

Allison said...

Great Billy card! I have so much of this DP I need to use up myself!

Janine said...

Very nice card!

Annapurna said...

Cool card. Little boys and their money :-)

Deb Neerman said...

Your Billy card rocks!!! Love it!

And this bookmark is such a great idea; thanks for sharin' it with us!

~Hugs!!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Wow....such Amazing work!!!!

AlienAnessa said...

Oh for heaven's sake, that card is WONDERFUL!!!!! Don't you get tired of hearing that from me??? Everything about it is wonderful! I may be on the receiving end if I get my act together SOOOOON!!!!!



hehehehehehe

ShareThis