Monday, August 11, 2008

A Weekend Sketch Challenge

This is my take on Lauren Meader's saturday sketch challenge. I used stamps from MFT, cardstock from PTI, the dp is K & Co., and the buttons are from my stash.

I am happy to say that I was able to participate in a few of the sketch challenges I have seen this week; I loves me some sketches.
Cody has his first full week of school today; he is looking forward to seeing his friends every day. He sits next to his "girlfriend", Savannah; so that is the highlight of his day.

10 comments:

tyrymom29 said...

I love your card it looks Great !!!
My Boys cant wait to go back to school to see their friends Also !! Wish him luck ")

Annapurna said...

Love the way the card turned out. I thought the sketch looked interesting too.
Beautiful colors.

Kathryn said...

Lovely card -- Love the purple and the ice cream cone. YUMMY! :)

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is a great card!!

Janine said...

Fabulous!!!
Have a great day!

Lauren said...

Super cute - love the row of buttons!

Jenn D said...

This is too cute! Now I need ice cream. YUMMY creation.

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh I LOVE purple! And this is just so yummy!!!! Thanks for playing.

Charith said...

Love how your card turned out! That is a great sketch! I like purple almost as much as the monkey!!
Cracks me up about 'the hightlight of his day'!! Too cute!

AlienAnessa said...

OMG this is wonderful!! Love how you laid everything out, the composition is so awesome!!

ShareThis