Tuesday, August 5, 2008

You Rock

Photobucket

">" border="0" alt="" />"

"This is another version of the Thank You card I am sending out. I used the same papers, but changed the layout.

Finally got all the laundry done last night; I have no idea where it all comes from. I guess none of the housework really ends, huh? I am hoping that the week goes by fast; I never know where the weekends go. I suppose I should spend time doing more, but I find it difficult to "get out" of the house.

I may start walking with one of my co-workers after work; just to get some exercise in. I am going to start moving in an effort to lose some excess weight, hoping it will make me feel better. It sure can't hurt. Anyway, it'll probably be just two days a week to start.

7 comments:

Allison said...

Smart idea with the circles Tina...my fav shape! I actually have to create a DT card with some circles...thanks for the inspiration!

All Pink girl said...

Wow what a fabulous card ,love yourcards ,Dawnx

Gwammabella said...

Tina, I just wanted to say "Hi". I stop by more often than I leave notes; hafta keep up on all your wonderful creations. I love the bookmark. Hope the new job is going well. Hugs, Jackie

Jenn D said...

I love all of the circles with the different patterns. You make such cute cards with this set.

I need to come walk with you. It's been too hot to do anything and I'm starting to feel blah from being so lazy.

Annapurna said...

Very cute! Love the DP.

My Paper World said...

Soooooo cute Tina! I LOVE Billy! xx

AlienAnessa said...

This is so cool! You color things so well, they seriously look like they were professionally printed by Kinko's or something!! Like they're shiny magazing paper! And I so love that stack!!!

Boy, you just reminded me that I need to get the towels in the washer, hahaha - thanks for that!!

ShareThis