Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Bella SFYTT

Sorry the photo is so wonky! I'll take another before uploading to SCS.

This is my take on Jen's SFYTT for Saturday; I used the sketch as well as a Bella just as instructed to do. She's not necessarily a holiday Bella, but she is a season Bella.
All paper is from Paper Trey except for the Bella. This is another that I shamelessly begged for and received from Lynn. Thanks again Lynn, I am loving using them! The ribbon is from Paper Trey, the flowers are Primas, and the brads are Making Memories. Not sure if you can see all the glitter, but she is packed with it.
Well, the gas prices here are over $6.00 a gallon; unreal! Don't know if I can afford to go to work at those prices! Holy cow!!

11 comments:

AlienAnessa said...

Wow, you did such a great job on this card. Love the colors so much, the layout of course, and her SPARKLIES and coloring are wonderfully brilliant!!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Tina, this is so pretty! I love the glittered Primas!

Lynn said...

Tina,
When I clicked to enlarge the picture, I can totally see all of the pretty glitter and your coloring is fabulous! This is such a excellent card, I love everything about it!

You did not beg me for the images, I was happy to send them to you,lol especially after seeing what your doing with them, wow!

Jenn D said...

This is adorable Tina. Fabulous card!

zukesgirl said...

WOW -- Love all the PURPLE!

Awesome coloring as usual!
Tracy

Cindy Haffner said...

Very darling, love your colors and papers, love the primas.

Annapurna said...

Very nice! Love the glitter flowers and your coloring on the image.

Smriti said...

Awww this is so cute!!

My sympathies with you for the gas! IKWYM!

Oh and a big congratulations to you - I read on Nichole Heady's blog that you are one of the winners of the blog candy!!

malieta said...

Very cute card Tina! The colors and flowers are beautiful!!!!
The gas prices around my area have risen also. If it comes to $6.00 a gallon, I don't know what I'll do????

jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

Love love love the purple! Very cute card!

Catherine said...

this is absolutely adorable, i just finished a card for this sketch but really not happy with it...still debating if i should post it...LOL!

$6.00 a gallon? OMG! that's crazy!

ShareThis