Saturday, September 13, 2008

Blog Candy Winner

The winner of the blog candy is Cindy Haffner! Cindy, please email me your mailing address and I'll get these goodies in the mail to you. Thanks to all that participated!

This is another of the Bellas I received from Lynn. I used another sketch from Heather. All papers from Paper Trey Ink, except the image and sentiment which I believe is Whisper White from SU! I used Diamond Glaze and glitter for the bubbles and water puddle.
Gotta go to my parents for a birthday celebration for my mom. We won't be staying long, you never know how these things are gonna go.

10 comments:

Catherine said...

too cute!

Annapurna said...

Lovely bubbles. Aaww I didn't win candy again...Darn. Did I even enter?

Lynn said...

This is really a cute Bella card! The colors and glittery bubbles are perfect for this!

AlienAnessa said...

Holy cow, that's adorable! And that funky patterned paper, love that!! You sure colored her skin perfectly!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee so cute,awesome job.

malieta said...

What a pretty card and I love the sparkle!!!
Have a great day and congratulations to the winner!!

Jenn D said...

This is adorable. What a great idea for a soggy weekend - a nice hot bubble bath!

Deb Neerman said...

Congrats to Cindy!

LOVE this ... especially the glittery bubbles!!

You da bombetta!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee thanks guess I should read more. I'm so excited.

Smriti said...

Congrats to Cindy!

This card is fab Tina!

ShareThis