Sunday, September 7, 2008

Christmas Penguin and a Blogger RAK

I shamelessly begged Lynn for some Bella images and look at the amount of stamped images she sent me. She was way too generous, but I will enjoy using them! AND, she sent that adorable stamp set. Thanks Lynn!
I used Lauren's mytimess04 for this card. This one was a bit easier for me and now I have one more Christmas card done! I just love this Cuttlebug folder, perfect for the winter holidays.

I added a gadget to the sidebar. It's a follower gadget, you can sign up to be a follower of my blog. Now, don't you all rush at one time to do it...LOL!
See this post for blog candy!

13 comments:

AlienAnessa said...

What an awesome card!! So love the penguin watchin' the snowflakes AND the embossed background!!

Allison said...

Love this penguin image and it looks so unique with the colors you paired it with here!

Charith said...

Lucky to benefit from Lynn's generousity! Can't wait to see what you do with your bella!
And I love your Chritmas card, I've got a few new stamps that will work perfet with this layout!
So.. how many more Christmas cards do you have to make now?? ;>)

Lynn said...

I'm glad you like the Bella images and clear stamps! Your penguin card is totally adorable!

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this!!! Great colors and l-o ... and I lurve the 'Bug folder too .. it's a classic!

TFS!

Janine said...

This penguin card is soooooooooo cute!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet, great coloring.

Lauren (mytime) said...

LOVE penguins! The coloring is perfection!

Jenn D said...

This is simply adorable and your coloring is fantastic!

malieta said...

Very pretty card and the penguin is awesome!

malieta said...

Oops!!! I also want to say have a great time coloring in the Bella images. Your friend was very generous and you are lucky to have such a friend:)
Have a great day!!

Smriti said...

Lucky you - have fun with those images!

Maggie R said...

Love your cards. Thanks for the inspiration. I am just beginning to try my hand at cardmaking. I am a fibre artist and mainly do fibre postcards, quilts, bags and dolls.... So why not cardmaking eh?? did someone say they knew of a 48 hour day!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo((((hugs))))
Maggie

ShareThis