Monday, September 8, 2008

A Christmas SFYTT

I used Jen's SFYTT for this week, love the sketch. I am trying to get some Christmas cards done and pulled out my Verve Winter Wonder set; I used SU! Blue Bayou and Soft Sky cardstock and inks. I threw in some Basic Grey Boxer paper and again used the snowflake embossing folder on the SU! Wild Wasabi cardstock. The white is Curious Metallic in Ice Gold, lots of shimmer and sparkle. And, for a little punch of color, I added the red brads to the top corners and to the sentiment panel.

Had a great weekend. Got the shopping done, which was no small feat since they are "remodeling" our store. Not sure it's a remodel as much as a tactic. I also had to get my Jeep worked on; it needed a new water pump. So, with new hoses and belts, I should be good to go for the winter.

Should be a BUSY week at work, the layouts for the books have to be done by the end of the week so all the proofs are due by Wednesday. It's a little hectic, but it makes for some good fun!!! LOL

Don't forget about the blog candy here.

10 comments:

Charith said...

I like this card Tina... love the papers together! One more down!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love all the snowflakes, super job.

Lauren said...

Great card. The combination of colors is fabulous.

Allison said...

Very cool...nice with the boxer (wouldn't have thought of it as Christmas-y!).

Annapurna said...

Very nice! Love all the snow flake embossing and stamping.

Jenn D said...

This is fantastic Tina! What a fabulous card. People are going to love receiving this for Christmas.

zukesgirl said...

just beautiful - Yikes I better get going on my CHristmas cards too!

Tracy

malieta said...

Your card is very beautiful Tina!
The DP, stamp and embossing are awesome!

Smriti said...

Tina your card is already making me feel as if the holidays are here :)

AlienAnessa said...

Hey girlfriend, just wanted you to know that I asked hubby over here to see this card and he nearly fell all over himself! This is wonderful! Yes, we get alot of snow in Colorado, and no it's not always welcome, but I sure do otherwise love everything with snowflakes! The embossing and...and...and everything is beautiful!!

ShareThis