Sunday, September 21, 2008

Deck the Halls

My friend, Charith, RAK'd me with some stamped images. I immediately wanted to color Fluffles and make a card. He is colored with copics, I used Diamond Glaze on the ornaments for some shine. Sorry the picture is so dark.

Well, my brother's son and his friend were both injured in ATV accidents last night. The friend had to be taken to the hospital to treat a broken shoulder. My mother's ATV is totalled as a result, my brother's ATV has a warped rim and destroyed tire. Needless to say, no more riding on the ATVs with no adult supervision. The boys have already made payment arrangements with the owners of the ATVs and it seems that it'll all work out in the end. It's a shame that any of it even happened and of course, the injuries weren't life threatening.
I may be heading down there in a few hours to get pictures of my brother's family as well as all of us as a group. Should be interesting.

8 comments:

Jenn D said...

I am so glad to hear that no one was seriously injured. I hope they both heal quickly.

Your card is so super cute Tina! The coloring is perfect. The fluffle image is darling.

Cindy Haffner said...

Adorable.

Debbie said...

Hi Tina. Thanks for stopping by Blog Around the World. You are all linked up under TN. Check in daily to see where in the world we are headed next!

Lynn said...

OMG is this adorable!!!
Love everything about it...so cute!

PS I've tagged you!

Allison said...

Terrific work Tina! I love this stamp!

Christine M said...

Fantastic!! I love it.

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this, Tina!!! Just a really great coloring job, too!!

You da bombetta of Copics!

Smriti said...

That's an awesome card!! The image, coloring, layout, everything is superb!

Hope your family is doing fine.

ShareThis