Friday, September 19, 2008

For You Tilda

I received this image from Nicola; the other images are from CTMH From You to Me set. The dp is Basic Grey Boxer and it is so bold and pretty. I used colors found in the paper for my image which is colored with copics. You can see where I highlighted the image with a white gel pen.

Big day tomorrow at work; still getting stuff together for another HUGE project. Hoping there is enough time to get everything done so that I can prepare for Monday. Every Monday, we have a Sales Meeting and I have a bazillion reports to get ready for them to review. Whew, I'm tired just typing it out.

Our gas prices are down almost to where they were before the price gouging. Our governor put his foot down and it looks as though the culprits listened. Thank heavens for small miracles.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

9 comments:

Charith said...

Beautiful card Tina. That paper is great and your color scheme is wonderful, such a cute, cute image! Good luck getting everything done at work.

Cindy Haffner said...

She is sweet, i just want to give her a hug, awesome coloring, love it.

Lauren said...

This is super cute! I love the colors.

Annapurna said...

The PP is gorgeous. Love what you did here.

Allison said...

Gorgeous...you sure make that Boxer DP shine!

Deb Neerman said...

Sooooooooooo cute!! Your color combination rocks ... and so does your coloring!

Great card!

Jenn D said...

This is darling Tina. I just love the colors. I hope today at work goes well and that you get some time to relax. Have a great weekend!

CraftyC said...

a lovely card. i love the boxer paper pack!
clairex

Smriti said...

This is so cute! Once again lovely DP - you seem to have a gorgeous collection!

ShareThis