Saturday, September 6, 2008

From Me To You

I got this set when Anna offered it on her blog as a way to help Operation Smile through CTMH. I just fell in love with the giant daisy and knew I had to own it!

The dp is from K & Co. Berry Sweet. I also used the CTMH inks that came with the set to ink around the edges. I think it adds a bit of a vintage feel to the card and really sets off the image. I used subdued yellows for the daisy itself.

This card also uses AmyR's sketch 19, easy peasy.

Don't forget about the blog candy in the post below.

11 comments:

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

This is so pretty, Tina! I love how you have that big, beautiful flower popping right outta that box! It's fantatstic!

Hugs to you, Becky:)

Bev said...

Great use of the flower...it really pops! Another cute one! Bev

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh I love that big flower, super work.

Lainie said...

Such a pretty card, but all your cards are.

aka Kiwi on SF

Jenn D said...

This is adorable Tina. Sunflowers are my absolute favorite!

Annapurna said...

Great job with the coloring and nice layout. Very nice!

Annapurna said...

I left a comment, but not sure it took it.

zukesgirl said...

OH I love it all about this card --- yellow YOU KNOW I love yellow!
And the dimensional - WOW

malieta said...

What a beautiful card!!! I adore the DP and your flower is very lovely Tina!

AlienAnessa said...

Well, aside from loving the colors, you sure did a great job on this and the flower!!!

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE what you've done with this stamp set!!! I'll have to ink up mine ... soon as the H-preparedness ends, lolol!

TFS; this is a beauty!!

ShareThis