Monday, September 15, 2008

Huggybellas OCCC

I used the sketch from OCC for this week and thought I would continue using the Bellas. The cardstock is Night of Navy, Whisper White, Basic Gray, and going Gray; dp from Basic Grey Boxer.
I used a white gel pen to highlight the flowers on the dress and a silver AtYou Spica Glitter pen for the shirt. Super sparkly.
The dog kept me up most of the night Saturday night. She can be quite the menace; so sneaky. I tried to catch up on my sleep on Sunday, but my aunt called at 7:30 AM to let me know she was thinking about me and the day went from there. I tried napping, but the boy wasn't having it.
Good news, I found my Basic Grey Magnetic Snaps. The things were hiding in one of my paper drawers, not sure how they got here, but so glad I found them! Thought I would have to buy more. Phew!

19 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

GREAT friend card! Love your bellas and your colour choices! Thanks for playing along with the sketch!

Lauren said...

Hope you get some sleep! This card is so cute.

Kathryn said...

Love the Bella stamps -- so cute --
Great card! :)

Heather "Hev" said...

Great card :)

Heather "Hev" said...

Great card :)

Annapurna said...

Love the image. Great job with highlighting the details. Nice papers.

Jenn D said...

This is darling and thanks for yet another blog to add to my list. I just love the layout. Fabulous card Tina

Cindy Haffner said...

Love Bella and her friend. Hee hee so cute.

Cindy Haffner said...

Love Bella and her friend. Hee hee so cute.

Allison said...

Super bella esp. with the Boxer DP!

Maria Jesus said...

Tina

beautiful card :)

MJ

Maria Jesus said...

Tina

beautiful card :)

MJ

Deb Neerman said...

Geez, you're lucky! Usually I buy the replacement and THEN find the old one.

Great card and I just love that color combo!

~Huggies!

malieta said...

I'm a Bella fan also and your card is terrific Tina!!

V Colbourne said...

OOooohhh, lovin' the stamps, those ladies are so awesome!!

Catherine said...

very pretty!

Lynn said...

This is a great Bella card! I like the blue and cool grey colors together!

AlienAnessa said...

Oh holy moses, what an adorable card! Looooooove how you colored those two gals!!

Amy Sheffer said...

How incredibly cute is this?!?! Thanks so much for playing along with the OCC!

ShareThis