Sunday, September 28, 2008

Let It Snow

I used Mailbox Greetings from Paper Trey Ink and Winter Wishes from Verve Stamps; this card uses mytimess07 sketch from Lauren. I used Aqua Mist and Blue Bayou inks for the snowflakes and Aqua Mist ribbon. The tag is a Cuttlebug die, it's adhered with silver stretch cording. And, you know I used copics, nesties, and stickles. I am really liking this one.

Found Cody 5 pairs of jeans in my shopping excursion yesterday. I was going to head to Mike's and HL, but there was a home game, so I decided against heading into downtown for anything. Better for my pocketbook too.

My dad was scheduled to be released from the hospital yesterday. I'll be calling later today to ensure that he was and make a quick visit. When I called yesterday afternoon, he was in a lot of pain and waiting for the doctor to tell him he could go home.

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

I love your mail boxes, TFS.

Charith said...

Tina, I really like this card, the snowflakes make such a cute background. I love seeing the way you use that stamp, so creative!
Continued prayers for your Dad, hope his recovery is quick and pain free.

Lauren (mytime) said...

Prayers for your dad. You card is stunning!! Thanks for playing along

Jenn D said...

I'll be thinking of your dad. I hope he is home and resting well.

Your card is so pretty!

What a great find on the clothes. Boys go through them so quickly too.

Smriti said...

Wonderful coloring! My wishes are with you - hope your dad recovers soon.

AlienAnessa said...

Way, way cute and elegant card!! Your snow looks yummy and non-yellow enough to eat, haha

ShareThis