Friday, September 26, 2008

Life Songs

This card uses AmyR's sketch from last Friday, just got it in on time. I used PTI Birds of a Feather and Basic Grey Boxer dp.

I am planning a weekend of jeans shopping for the boy; I could only find two pair in my last shoppng quest. Well, our mornings have been really cool with the temps in the 70's later; it's just too cold for shorts in the AM. Hopefully, I will be able to find several in his size.

Cody also had to go to the doctor yesterday from immunizations as well as a general well child check up. Duke took him since he had the day off. Cody was so brave and took two shots and his blood work with no tears. I am so proud of him because this has never happened before. It kills me sometimes that he is growing up, but times like this make me happy about it. So, great check up and we were informed we have a healthy child who is normal for his age.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

This is so nice. The colors and layout are fabulous.

Allison said...

Lovely work...I just used some of my Boxer DP (not as often as you use it though!).

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome work, TFS.

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous card! Great color combo, too!

Glad to hear your son is growing and healthy!! Just you wait 'til he's eatin' you outta house and home ...

AlienAnessa said...

Holy moses, this is such a creative card, wowy!! Love the brads and the blocking!! Yay on the shots!! I never really understood the push and pull of emotions with a child getting "older" until I had Braeden; Taylan's growing up I can handle since she's my amazing girl, but Braeden is supposed to remain my little guy!!!!!!! Ha!

AmyR said...

Great card - isn't the Boxer DP fabulous?? Thanks for playing along!! :)

Rachel said...

very pretty card!

ShareThis