Monday, September 22, 2008

Love, Love, Love & A Tag

This is another image I received from Nicola; the setiment is PTI Mixed Messages.

Well, it's another Monday and the start of another busy week. I hope to get the last of my time consuming tasks done before our mailout next Monday. Making sure the database is in order is somewhat challenging since so many people are able to add to it at any given time. Job security is a word I hear almost every day. LOL

In other news, Lynn tagged me:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here goes:

1. I never wanted to have kids up until I was about 27 years old; too worried I'd be a horrible parent. The jury is still out on that one.

2. I am almost always cold. Doesn't matter the temps outside, I'm on the couch wrapped up in a warm blankie.

3. I love to shop (I know, big suprise, right?!); can go for hours. I always run out of money before I run out of places to spend it.

4. I am scared to death of bugs, all of them. Go figure, I have a boy that LOVES them and wants to bring his finds into the house. Uh, no.

5. I am left handed, the only one in my entire family.

6. I have an addiction to pens. I buy some almost every time I go to the store.

7. I am not an outdoorsy girl; I wanna be, but I'm not. Give me a full service spa over the woods anyday!

Ok, so that concludes your entrance into my world. I know, I'm pretty boring.

It's your turn girls; I'm calling you out, but only if you want to play!
Anessa
Charith
Deb
Anna
Adrienne
Vanessa
Tracy
Have fun!

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So darling, I love all the pink.

Janine said...

Tina what a great card and I just love the one below of Fluffles and the ornaments. Have a fabulous day!

Annapurna said...

Cute card. I think I have some of that DP somewhere in the pile.

Number 2 and 3 go for me too, except on 3, my legs start hurting and so I quit.

If I come out of my dump in the next few days, I might play :-)

Allison said...

Super sweet Tilda!

Lauren said...

Great card Tina! The embossing goes fabulous with the paper.

Catherine said...

what a darling card... isn't she the cutest? =)

Maria Jesus said...

Very cute card Tina :)

Maje

malieta said...

Your RAK is super cute and I love the colors!
What a interesting read Tina. I love to read tags and TFS:)

V Colbourne said...

Thanks for tagging me :) I've finally taken the time to play along. Thanks again!!

ShareThis