Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mini Magazine Holder

I got the idea for this from Jenn D some time back. The directions are here. It was easy and fun, I'm thinking that these will be good Christmas gifts for the gals at my office.

I used dp from Amy Butler for K&Co., lovely papers in the pad. It's double sided too. Then the ribbon around the box is PTI Aqua Mist, it's not an exact match, but it's the closest that I have.
I may embellish the card fronts, they look a bit plain. But, I like plain sometimes. I made eight cards since I have not included the envies in the set.
Our magazines should be back from the printer by the end of the month. I found out that my name was included in all four publications! How exciting for my name to be in print and associated with this great magazine for the area tourism market. I can hardly wait to see them in person. This was my first time being involved in such a lengthy process from start to finish, just exciting for me.

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool, cool, cool, what a great project.

Allison said...

Oh my Tina! I love this so much...great paper choices!

AlienAnessa said...

Holy crap is this ever cute!! Wowy!! I think you should send me one of the mags with your name in it!!!

Lauren said...

Oooooh! This set is fabulous! The dp is awesome.

Deb Neerman said...

Beauteousness!! Great idea, too!

Congrats on being published!! You're famous!

~Hugs!!

V Colbourne said...

AWesome project. It looks lovely!

Inking Idaho said...

This is darling!

Thanks for the link to my blog for the tutorial.
Becky

Catherine said...

love it... and love the PP that you used =)

Jenn D said...

This turned out darling Tina! What a fabulous project.

Adrienne said...

I really like this! It is definitely super cute and a fun idea! :D

Lynn said...

This is really a cool project! I like this designer paper!
That is exciting about your name being in an up coming magazine!

Smriti said...

This turned out very nice!! The DP is lovely!

ShareThis