Wednesday, September 24, 2008

One Happy Snowman

This card uses Lauren's Saturday Sketch as well as Allison's Suggestive Sunday challenge "snowman". I just love this image, he looks so happy!

Lots of stuff accomplished yesterday at work; some stuff I didn't have on schedule until next week is done. I am hoping to get the mail out done early and then just wait for the stuff to come in. Lots more clean up in the database will have to happen this week anyway, so the more I can get out of the way, the better.

I went to my LSS yesterday to get a little something for the Birthday Club that I belong to. The LSS has always left much to be desired in the way of new products and such. Well, they must have caught up with the times, they have copics and the refills (limited colors), and lots of new punches from EK Success. I wasn't able to spend too much time in there, but it looks like I might have a decent place to shop that's close to work.

13 comments:

Allison said...

Terrific...great piercing and punching!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your happy snowman.

Adrienne said...

I LOVE THAT SNOWMAN! He is glorious! :D It made me smile just looking at him, I think anyone who receives this card will smile at him! :D Its like he is just asking for a big cold hug! I also love that green scallop around the image! And how you put the black and silver dots! Great card, one of my faves!

Lauren said...

Super cute! The bright color are so fun.

Lynn said...

This is a really cute card and your right he does look happy!

zukesgirl said...

I just LOVE those colors and the snowman --- WAY TOO CUTE!

Love it!

Tracy

AlienAnessa said...

I agree, the snowman is glorious!! He makes me smile, and that's rare when I think of the imminent cold headed our way!! What a wonderfully super card!! I've got to get to the LSS too for you know who's gift!!! My HL has lots of Copics but I have yet to see the refills, boo hoo on me!!

MelissaS said...

I love that snowman image, too! And the color scheme on this card is very cheery :)

Deb Neerman said...

Soooooooo cute; love that color palette!!!

malieta said...

What a super cute card Tina! Your snowman is adorable and your colors rock!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh super happy colors! Love your take on the sketch! Cute image too!

Kathryn said...

LOVE IT-- such a Happy card -- the snowman is so sweet! :)

Smriti said...

That's such a cute snowman and your coloring is awesome! Also like the piercing on the scallops!

ShareThis