Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Outside of a Stationery Box

ETA: the link to the items I have for sale on Ebay is here. I am selling them cheap, cheap, cheap. Hope you have time to check it out.

Just a quick something. I haven't finished the inside of this stationery box, but here is the outside. Sorry for the horrid photo, no time to edit.

My brother and his family came into town unexpectedly and I spent a good part of the evening with them. We have a family reunion for Duke's family later today and then more visiting with my brother since they are leaving sometime on Sunday. So, I may not have a post for Sunday.
Can you tell I love the BG Boxer papers?
Oh, and I have listed some stamp sets and nesties on Ebay. More to list tomorrow before the reunion I hope. Check it out if you wish!

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

a link to your ebay shop would be good! :D haha. So we could check it out?

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful.

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful.

Janean Campbell said...

This is a cute little box. Thanks for sharing.

Deb Neerman said...

So pretty, Tina!!!! Love the rich greens you used!

Regarding your ebay auctions, would you consider an offer?!?

Allison said...

Lovely work Tina...great Boxer DP and ribbon!

ShareThis