Monday, September 29, 2008

Snowflakes SFYTT

I found this MM paper at Target on Saturday and immediately fell in love with it. This particular sheet is a very close match to SU! Sage Shadow; but every sheet is lovely.

This card uses Jen's SFYTT from Saturday. I used a snowflake stamp of unknown origin for the main images, the snowflake in the accent panel is from Verve Stamps Winter Wonder. The sentiment is from PTI Mixed Messages. I used some rhinestones in the center of the snowflakes in the main image panels, they add just a touch of sparkle.
I haven't been feeling much better, but I went to work so that I could finish up some busy work to get ready for our mail out. I am hoping to get it out within this week.

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful.

Lauren said...

So pretty - love how you used the vellum in the middle. I hope you feel better soon!

Jenn D said...

This is gorgeous Tina! The paper is fabulous and you did a great job on the sketch.

Smriti said...

This card is looking very beautiful - you've turned some ordinary stamps into something so stunning!

Allison said...

Sweet...great paper! Love that color (sage shadow or not!).

Lynn said...

This is a very pretty Christmas card! I really like the paper, I'm going to have to check my Target and see if I can find some!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, another winner!!! If I grow up, I wanna be just like you!

~Hugs!

Annapurna said...

Beautiful colors and love the card. Hope you are feeling better.

AlienAnessa said...

This is a wonderful card! Love the bling and the entire organization of it!!!

jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

awesome! love your vellum usage!! very cute!! thanks for playing along! hugs-jd

ShareThis