Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sweet Monkey Love and a Little Something Cody Stamped

I love this image, it's too sweet. It is stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa ink onto Stamper's Select cardstock and then colored with copics. Super simple layout.

I sent a card off to my Auntie and brother for their birthdays for this month. My aunt and mother share the same birthday and my brother celebrates his the day before. Thankfully, Duke's family doesn't have any in September that I am aware of.

I'll be posting blog candy on Friday, so stay tuned.

Cody stamped this the day that I got Wise Owl out of the package, he just fell in love with them. I think he did a great job.

15 comments:

Ana Baird said...

Very sweet and cute! Those monkeys are gorgeous! Love the little owls too!

Lauren said...

Cody's card has inspired me to break out Wise Owl. I really enjoy your card too! Great layout - love the monkeys.

Cindy Haffner said...

Tina these ar so cute, love those owls and love those adorable monkesy. Thanks for the smile.

Allison said...

Fun Changito card...great DP!

Catherine said...

i just love those two =), love the DP that you used and i'll be here tomorrow =)

Charith said...

Well you know I love the Changitos! Great card...love the paper you decided to use! I'll never forget the day I got a package from you and it contained my very first Changito... thanks again!!!
And Cody.. well, we can tell he's inherited your artistic abilities.

Lynn said...

Tina,
This is so cute and your coloring on the monkeys is awesome!

I see were Cody gets his talent from, cause these owls he stamped are adorable!

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this!!! Your coloring skillz rock! Love the layout, too ... and your ribbon is the perfect finishing touch!

Janine said...

Great card and the owls are soo darling!! Cody did a great job!!

Annapurna said...

Very nice! The paper is gorgeous.

Like mother, like son. Tell him he did a great job.

Bunny B said...

What a sweet card! I love it. And the owls are very cute too! :)

AlienAnessa said...

Cody's work is wonderful, and your card is absolutely superb, but I gotta share with you that "Sweet Monkey Love" cracked hubby UP!!!!!!

zukesgirl said...

The monkeys are amazing and Cody is a little artist he is!!!

So wonderful!

Tracy

malieta said...

What a sweet cart, I love the DP and that stamp is adorable!
Looks like Cody is seriously talented, great job Cody!

Smriti said...

That's such a cute stamp! Cody sure did a great job!!

ShareThis