Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Tilda wth Cookies



Nicola sent this image to me, I don't know which Tilda this is, but she's awful cute. I colored her with copics, highlighted parts of the image with a white gel pen and matted her on SU! Barely Banana and PTI Plum Pudding. The dp and both ribbons are from PTI as well. The sentiment and image are from MFT.

I'll be posting blog candy tomorrow; I have surpassed the 7500 hits and am darn close to 7800 at this point. I still have to decide what the goodies will be.
Hoping I can get close to my craft table this week. I spent so much time cleaning that my fun time was limited to just a few cards.
The satellite internet installer didn't leave until after 11:00 p.m. last night. Man, I am pooped since that is wayyyy past my bedtime. Of course, I occupied my time with the Republican National Convention.

11 comments:

Janine said...

Oh so sweet!!!

zukesgirl said...

YEAH Satellite Internet!

More awesome color work! How cute is she! And the Beautiful purple ribbon adds just the right touch!

Tracy

Annapurna said...

Very Cute! I love how you stamped the kisses on the side too. The satin ribbon is awesome.

Flossie's Follies said...

How adorble, love how you did the chocolate chips kisses, great card.

Deb Neerman said...

This is terrific, Tina!!! Love how you've colored your Tilda ... and the sentiment with the chocolate kisses (?), is brilliant!

~Hugs!

Lauren said...

This is so very cute! The background paper and the ribbon are just perfect. I love the coloring too.

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty, I love your purple ribbon, just gives it the right touch. Great coloring.

Allison said...

How fun! You did such a good job here!

Catherine said...

cute, cute, cute! just love her

Bev said...

This is just the cutest! I love all the purple! Bev

malieta said...

Your card is so darn cute Tina and your coloring is fantastic!

ShareThis