Monday, September 1, 2008

Who Me?

I used a sketch from Amy R for this card. I also used PTI Wise Owl and their dark chocolate dp. I squeezed on some JudiKins Diamond Glaze for the smallish owls eyes, super cool effect. You can also see piercing along the top and bottom of the card.

Well, Cody and I spent the better part of yesterday cleaning one side of the house. The boy did a FAB job dusting everything in sight as well as putting his games, toys, crayons, etc. in their proper home. FINALLY! He always leaves little bits EVERYWHERE and it drives me nuts. And, the best part was that I didn't ask him to help me, he just started pitching in. It was quite nice. I think *crossing fingers* that I may have gotten through to him and he'll leave his slobby ways behind. Fat chance of that happening, but a mom can dream, can't she?!

I purged a bunch o' junk in my cleaning frenzy as well. Old papers and stuff that hasn't seen the light of day for some time. Feels good for thngs to be clean and orderly; even though this is what I do every weekend. Just not as deep a clean as now.

I started cleaning the other side of the house when Duke left for work. It is hard to clean while he's asleep. I am hoping to clean my Jeep as well, but I don't think I'll make it outside.

Hope you all are having a great Labor Day; I'll be catching up with blogs on Tuesday...promise. It's hard to visit everyone on the weekend with the dial-up...but on Tuesday afternoon, we're supposed to have the satellite internet installed and working. We shall see! I am excited as all get out about not having to move at a snail's pace. I can also get all my cards and such uploaded so they are all in one place. Yippee!

8 comments:

zukesgirl said...

How cute is that!?!
Love those colors together. Hey when your done cleaning at home your welcome to come over here - hehehe

Hugs Tracy

Allison said...

Owls...fun! Great color choices too!

Lynn said...

This is a fun card with an adorable image! These colors are great together!

Sounds like you got a lot done this weekend!
Good luck with the new internet!

Annapurna said...

Nice checkered paper. Send me some of that cleaning energy please.

Catherine said...

what a cute image for this layout. CLEAN? what is that? LOL!

Jenn d said...

This is darling Tina. I just love owl cards.

malieta said...

I love your card and the owls are so cute!

AmyR said...

Super cute! Love the color combo - thanks for playing!! :o)

ShareThis