Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Accessorize

Here are the stamps I still have for sale.

I used a sketch from Amy R as well as her stamps for this one. They're all super cute and so fun to use. All paper and ribbon is from Paper Trey Ink. The marker colors match much more closely IRL, don't know what happened in PSE.
Well, we had snow in Gatlinburg today and the mountain is covered. Thank heavens we didn't get any, but this is the earliest I think I've ever seen it happen since I've lived in Tennessee. I'm thinking we might have a cold winter this year, certainly not looking forward to it.
I have volunteered for one hour at Cody's Fall Carnival at school on Friday night; then going across the street to a "trunk & treat" event. Should be loads of fun!

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh-la-la, love those items, super cute.

Allison said...

So cute and fun...loving the bling and ribbon!

Giovana said...

Really cute card!!
God bless
Giovana

Annapurna said...

Very nice! Great sentiment and images and coloring.

Guess what I got in the mail yesterday? Thank You!

Lauren said...

This is so sassy! Love the bling.

zukesgirl said...

Oh how cute!

AlienAnessa said...

OMG this card is awesome!! We couldn't find ONE trunk and treat around here at all!!! What's up with that? BUT it was THE warmest Halloween I have ever experienced in 38 years of living in Colorado!

AmyR said...

So cute - love the bling and the colors!! Thanks for playing! :D

Rachel said...

this is such a cute card!

fishlips said...

What a 2 cute card...Love it...

Lisa Graves said...

Great card! Love the bling.

ShareThis