Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Believe

ETA: Here are some items I have listed on Ebay. Take a look and make a bid if you're interested.

Another super simple card. This time I used a sketch from here, love her sketches. The image and sentiment is from PTI Believe, the snowflakes from Verve Stamps. I used stickles to trace the sentiment and liquid applique on Santa's beard and moustache.

Duke ended up having to keep Cody yesterday because the sitter fell and hurt her back. Poor thing! I feel so bad for her.

I am hoping to finish up my Christmas cards over next weekend. I have about 35 more to make. The bad thing is that I have probably forgotten some people.

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet Santa, great colors.

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is beautiful! Good on you for being so far ahead on your holiday cards ... heck, I haven't even started!?! Yikes!

Allison said...

Just lovely Tina!

Lauren said...

Fabulous card - love the colors. The holly really pops.

Lisa said...

This is beautiful, Tina! Great color combo!

I have put your blog in my Google reader so I can keep up with all of your lovely creations. Thanks for sharing! :)

Lisa
(bnlnkids at SNR)

Catherine said...

very pretty!

AlienAnessa said...

What a loverly card!! The Santa is wonderful, the believe is superb!! Sure hope Cody's sitter is going to be okay very soon, back pain just sucks in about 13 different ways. Don't forget, you have some 'images' coming to make more cards!!

Klaressa said...

What an adorable card Tina! I love this set and the DP!
Speaking of which, I have this set and it desperately needs some lovin!
I hope your babysitter is not seriously hurt.
Risa:)

Heather said...

Cute card Tina! I love that santa with the holly - it looks great. Thanks for playing with my sketch!

ShareThis