Friday, October 3, 2008

Buggy With It

I used a sketch from the MDC blog for this card. The image and sentiment are Langley Boy Designs stamps by Gina K.

My dad is doing a whole bunch better, thankfully. I can't thank you enough for all the well wishes. He's still in alot of pain, but is able to move more easily. He even went walking at Lowe's a few nights ago. My fear is that he'll start feeling a little better and hurt himself by overdoing it. Hopefully, my mother is keeping a watchful eye on him.

I sure am ready for the weekend! Hope yours is a good one!

10 comments:

Charith said...

Such a cute, cute card!! What a fun sentiment! Love that little bug and wondering which Studio G series it's from?
Wishing you a great weekend!!

Janine said...

Glad that you Dad is better and out walking around.
Great card too!Have a wonderful weekend.

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, cute, cute, love the dots.

zukesgirl said...

Oh how cute! Love the saying and the little bee!

Deb Neerman said...

Sooooooooo cute!!! Love that bee stamp!

Glad to hear your Dad is coming along; that must be a huge relief!!

Have a great weekend, my friend!

~Hugs, Deb

Lauren said...

This is super cute Tina! I love the layout and the colors.

malieta said...

Oh....What a cute card Tina! I love everything about it and the sentiment is really cool!!!

Heather "Hev" said...

How adorable is this :D

AlienAnessa said...

Soooo glad your dad is doing better!!! Sad that you have to say "hopefully" your mom is doing something right, ugh!! This card is beyond cute, I tell ya, awesome colors, bug, and the sentiment is SPOT ON!!!!

Catherine said...

i love the sentiment...too cute. And i'm so glad that he's feeling better even going to Lowe's but you Mom is watching over him, so he'll be fine =)

ShareThis