Sunday, October 12, 2008

Celebrate a SFYTT

I made this based on the SFYTT from Jen. I love circles, so I knew for sure I would try it. The dp is from ScrapWorks and is so graphic, geometric, and bold. I used PTI Guide Lines for the smaller circles. The image and sentiment is from a set I picked up long ago and can no longer remember the name of.

Lazy day yesterday, just trying to keep the house clean and get some Christmas cards done. I'll be heading to the grocery store later today to pick up some of the things I forgot. Can you believe that I go with a list?! LOL

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love what you did with this sketch, think I'll have to try this sketch.

V Colbourne said...

This is a beauty of a card! Love the colors together and how they're not as "traditional", and the circles are just fabby :)

Maria Jesus said...

Beautiful and elegant card :)

MJ

Allison said...

This is so pretty...great color scheme!

malieta said...

Your card is very beautiful Tina! I love the DP, color combo and the circles are so fun!!

Catherine said...

too cute!

AlienAnessa said...

What the hey??? I haven't been in here?? LOOOOOVE the circles!! This is just pleasant beyond description!!

Jenn D said...

That blue is gorgeous! So pretty with the colors you picked. The black just makes it pop.

ShareThis