Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cute Little Marshmallow Reindeer

Another card from the crop at SNR. Glad to have gotten so many Christmas cards done during the two days of fun for World Cardmaking Day.

Here are a few more things I have listed on Ebay; it feels really nice to be purging some unused things. Just hoping they are finding home with folks that are showing them some love. Take a look and take them off my hands.

Cody is starting to take his meds correctly and starting to sound a little better. Not a lot better, but better. He was glad to be able to go to school yesterday and said that his friends swarmed him and gave him great big hugs.

7 comments:

Allison said...

Another great one!

Heather "Hev" said...

Ok I admit it - Im in love :)

Lauren said...

This is super cute! I love these stamps. The paper is so pretty too.

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet, great stamp.

Annapurna said...

Love the papers and the bear image. I need to start doing some purging too, so I can buy more;-).
Have a good one.

Lynn said...

This is such an adorable Christmas card! The image is so cute and your coloring is fantastic!

Glad to hear that Cody is starting to feel better!

Jennie said...

Such a cute image! I should have bought the reindeer and Santa when I saw them at Hobby Lobby....I love what you did with these stamps. How did you color them?

ShareThis