Friday, October 31, 2008

Hang In There

Isn't this monkey adorable? Love him. The dp inspired the card; can you tell the panel that I stamped to match? I used PTI Out on a Limb and Beautiful Bouquet, then sponged the edges. I was pretty proud of myself for how closely it matched.

Anyway, the card is pretty self explanatory.

Cody's Fall Festival was lots of fun for him, of course, he turned into a whiny baby once we got home and he had to do some homework. It wasn't pretty.

Hope you have a safe and Happy Halloween! Don't overdose on the sugar!!

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So darn sweet, awsesome job.

Allison said...

So cute and fun!

Lauren said...

This is super cute. I love the monkey and the sentiment combined with that ribbon!

Andrea said...

This is darling!! Nice job. I love CC Design stamps. ;)

Catherine said...

he's too cute, one of my fav monkeys :)
hope you have a happy halloween!

AlienAnessa said...

Oh holy moses, I totally dig this card!! What a fantastic job you did making it all come together so awesomely!!

Shirl said...

Hi Tina

What a super gorgeous card! That monkey is just the cutest! Just wanted to stop by and say Hi and congrats to a fellow DT member for Beary Box. I am so excited and can't wait to see and the wonderful creations each week. Looking forward to getting to know you better. xo xo xo Shirl

fishlips said...

This is so sweet looking, The layout and the layers are just amazing!!!!

Jenn D said...

You did a fantastic job. I'd have never known if you hadn't told us that the panel was handstamped. Adorable creation!

ShareThis