Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just a Mouse Click

I used Clickabella and her matching sentiment from Stamping Bella. Simple, basic layout with lots of vibrant colors. I just love the BG dp, Blush Collection.
Cody has another appointment with the doctor today, hoping it is well enough that we don't have to go back in a few days. His cough has improved, but not alot. They may change the meds for the nebulizer, I suppose.
Here are a few more things I have listed on Ebay; if you haven't taken a look, please do. I have two Gina K sets posted.

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh cute, love this Bella.

Lisa said...

This is so cute, Tina! Love the sentiment divided up into circles like that. :)

Thoughts and prayers going out to your little man... hope he's healthy again real soon. Poor guy. :(

Lauren said...

Super cute! Love the coloring.

Catherine said...

this is really cute, i have to play with Bella's again :)

Lynn said...

This is a great Bella card! I like the way you broke up the saying and put it into circles!

fishlips said...

I love the layout and the sentiment is just amazing...Super cute card!!!

ShareThis