Thursday, October 2, 2008

Merry, Merry Wishes

I used a sketch from 2Sketches4You for this card. The word stamp is a Studio G stamp, the sentiment is from the SAB set called Lots of Thoughts, and the poinsettias are from Verve Stamps, Seasonal Circles. I am using more of the MM dp I found at Target.

Just a quick post today, not alot going on.

ETA: I talked to my dad a bit ago and he sounds soooo much better than he did a few days ago. Obviously, he's still in alot of pain, and is still convinced the meds aren't working as well as they should. Of course, over 30 years have passed since his last back surgery, so I'm not entirely sure he remembers how painful they were and how much time it took to recover. Again, thanks to all of you for the well wishes and the prayers.

15 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Bright and pretty.

Allison said...

A fun Christmas card...funky sentiment!

Lauren said...

The highlighted words are so cute - great card!

Maje said...

pretty card :)

MJ

Adrienne said...

I love that "Merry merry merry merry..." Its my fave!

Catherine said...

very pretty card and i'm glad that your Dad is well =)

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this! The DP is amazing; I have to have some of that wonderfulness! Hope my Tar-jay has it!

Kath said...

gorgeous card for the sketch Tina - love the papers and the traditional red and green with a modern twist..get wishes to your Dad
Hugs
Kath
xxxxx

zukesgirl said...

LOVE that paper and whatyou did with it!

CUTE!

Kazan Clark said...

Super cute Tina - the colors are fabulous and I love the highlighted texts on the side :) Glad to know your Papa is feeling better too :)

Joke said...

I hope your dad feels better evrey day! Your card is very beautiful.

malieta said...

Very cute card Tina!
I'm glad to know that your dad is feeling better. It takes a while to be free of pain after any type surgery. I'm just glad to know that he's mending!
Hugs
Risa:)
p.s. I suffer with a bad back also and takes pain meds. daily for it. I realize that I might have to have surgery one day also :(

AlienAnessa said...

Oh yes yes yes, that's a wonderful card, wowy!! You rock my card socks!!

Daniela said...

Beautiful card, love the colors.

Kathryn said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL holiday card!

ShareThis