Thursday, October 30, 2008

News, Stamps, and a Gift Set

You can go here to see some fantastic news, yeah for me! I'm pretty excited about being on this sketch team and have a great sketch to work with already.

Click here to view the stamps sets that I have available.
I used Olivia's Birdies for each piece. I always like her in pinks, so this came together pretty quickly once I had all the parts gathered up and images colored. I'm thinking this is going to my high school BFF, she likes pink alot. She might be able to use this in her office.
The frame was found at Wal-Mart. It's 4x6 and three panels making it perfect for some stamped images. The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch.
I used the candle stamping tutorial on SCS for the candle, being very careful while coloring the images. It was lots of fun and I'm hoping to make a few more of these for gifts. The best part is that the candle smells like roses...mmmmm.
I am truly ready for the weekend, aren't you?!

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

These are so pretty, love the pink.

Allison said...

Sweet little group. Love that Olivia stamp!

Lainie said...

Mega congratulations Tina. Awesome news!!


Kiwi from SF.

Gill said...

Love your new creations, so sweet and I love the CC design stamps, thanks for visiting my at SCS and leaving such a lovely comment
lv Gill x

Lauren said...

Nice job! These creations are super cute too. TFS.

Smriti said...

Congratulations Tina! This is fabulous news, I'm sure you'll have fun being a part of the sketch team!

Lynn said...

Congrats on your exciting news!!!
Your gift set here is so pretty with all of the pink and polka dots!

Catherine said...

Woo Hooo, Tina! We're on the same team and i can't wait to see your creation for the first sketch and the rest :)

all your cards are beautiful.

AlienAnessa said...

Congrats on the design team news!!! And these creations are absolutely adorable!!

fishlips said...

Wow how stunning...just stunning!!!

Jenn D said...

Awww, Congrats Tina! I'm just now catching up on a ton of posts. I've been so out of the loop.

They are so lucky to have you! I look forward to your creations with the sketches each week.

ShareThis