Monday, October 20, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

I used Jen's SFYTT for this past Saturday. Love her sketches, always get you thinking. The tree is from PTI Believe and colored with copic markers. I highlighted the berries with a Sakura clear gel pen. I added piercing and embossing details to the main panels.

Well, I have to get Cody's Halloween costume from Wal-Mart today, he's going to be Black Suited Spiderman. He just loves Spiderman stuff, as do most boys his age. And, he's been a Ninja Turtle for 2 years, so he said it was time for him to be a "bad guy"! Oh, the logic of a 7 year old.
ETA: The card that was picked up for publication will not be in the e-zine until next month, apparently I jumped the gun and did some assuming. LOL
We also went to the On Cosby Festival for a bit yesterday. It's ususally the same old stuff, so I really don't see the need in going except to help our little town get some revenues for improvements. Cody got a few little trinkets and seems pretty content to have gotten to play in the bouncy inflatables.

7 comments:

Allison said...

Gorgeous...great DP and that PTI tree is always a winner!

Catherine said...

Tina, this is so pretty. I yet to play with this sketch :) Your son is too cute.

Heather "Hev" said...

Looks fabulous Tina :)

Lauren said...

Fabulous card. I do love that tree. I'm sure Cody will have a blast in his Spidey costume!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh cool you nailed this sketch super job.

Lisa said...

Tina, this is so pretty! Is that an embossing folder that you used?

Great card! :)

jen del muro said...

this is so pretty! thanks for playing!

ShareThis