Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Oh My Stars

I made this for another challenge at SNR over the weekend, I found them through 2sketches4you. So glad I had time to play. Luckily, I won a one year and a one month subscription to their E-magazine as well as a prize of some fabulous goodies, just for participating. And, the best news of all is that one of my cards is going to be published in their E-zine. Talk about exciting, I am just speechless and oh so grateful for the opportunity!

Ok, so you can see that I used the same paper as yesterday's card. This time it's paired with Garden Green and Whisper White cardstocks as well as an accent sheet from the same paper pack. The stars are from Verve Stamps Startlight Starbright and the other images are from Queen and Co.

This card uses a sketch from Jen Del Muro from some time back. Musta used a million dimensionals on this one.

Cody and I were sick yesterday and ended up having to see doctors. He has a cough that we haven't been able to get rid of and I have been feeling bad for over a week. Well, we are both suffering from sinus infections, total bummer. I feel awful and Cody sounds awful. I am hoping to make it through my day at work and then come home to rest. We shall see.

Hey Allison, did you see I posted at a later time??!! LOL I am hoping to catch up on some blog entries I may have missed over the weekend. Darn sinuses!

11 comments:

Adrienne said...

Ah yes, I just got the sickness myself! POO.

I love that card! I love the way you placed the stamps those are adorable!

Allison said...

Ha ha...I am stalking you! Get well! Cute card too...nice for small images!

AlienAnessa said...

12:01!!!!

That card is fantastic!! LOVE the eleventy million dimensionals you used!! I am so sorry you and Cody have been feeling like such caca!! At least you found out what the crap was at the heart of the matter!! Feel better!!! And not just because I said so!

Terrie B x said...

`Well Done`..your card is `fab`:)~X~

Cindy Haffner said...

Love y our card, hope you are feeling better, hugs Cindy

Lauren said...

Fabulous. The layers are great.

Catherine said...

cute! hope you and Cody feel better soon

Annapurna said...

Nice colors and images. Hope you are feeling better. All it takes is 24 hrs after the medicine to take it all away right?
Have a good one!

Deb Neerman said...

Great card!!!

Hope you're feelin' better; rest, relax, and shop online for new stamps!

~Hugs, Deb

malieta said...

How cute is this??!!! I love it Tina! I'm sorry to hear that both you and Cody aren't feeling well. Hopefully both of you will feel a lot better tomorrow. Try to stay off your feet and let the meds. do their job.
Hugs
Risa:)

Jenn D said...

Congrats on your card being published! That is fantastic news.

This is really cute.

ShareThis