Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Peppermint Marshmallow Santa

Another card made for the crop at SNR, another Christmas card bites the dust. LOL I used a Jen's SFYTT from way back. I am still loving this paper from Making Memories.

Cody is now on a nebulizer with treatments every 6 hours. We were given the green light to do every four hours if necessary. He still sounds like death and I just want him to get better. Hopefully, this will do the trick and I am thankfully that he's not worse. Thanks to all of you for your thought and concern.

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love Santa, so cute.

Allison said...

One of my fav Santa images...love that paper too! Good luck to Cody!

Catherine said...

this is too cute and love the PP that you use.

Heather "Hev" said...

Very cute indeed!!

Big Hugs for Cody!!

ShareThis