Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pink Passion, Chocolate, and More Items on Ebay

ETA: Here are some items I have listed on Ebay. Take a look and make a bid if you're interested.

Super simple card. The colors were dictated by the age of the recipient, she's 9. I made this and her gift as an order from a co-worker; I'll post the gift tomorrow. Hopefully, she will enjoy the gift and the card when she has her party.

Taking the boy to the doctor again today; he's just not getting any better even with the antibiotics. I feel just terrible for him. Hopefully, we will get some answers.

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Super cute Tina! I love how the pink flowers really pop.

Eve said...

Beautiful cards!
Kindly,
~Eve

Jenn D said...

I bet she is going to love it! It is so bright and cheerful.

I sure hope Cody feels better. There is some nasty stuff floating around.

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty simple card.

Annapurna said...

Love the colors on the flowers. Very nice!

Lynn said...

This is really pretty! I love this color combo and the flower image!

AlienAnessa said...

Oh please!! She'll ABSOLUTELY enjoy this and the gift!! Yowy!!

And holy crum about Cody! I feel terrible for him too, that stinks on ice for an active young guy to feel so like crap! {{{hugs}}} from his Alien Aunty

malieta said...

Your card is very pretty Tina! My step-son came home from school feeling sick today. I sure hope that it isn't anything drastic. I hate it when kids are sick! They are so quiet and that vacant look in their eyes just "does a number on me". I'll trade in that "quietness" for a daily dose of noise any day!!!
I have Codie in my thoughts and prayers...poor baby:)

ShareThis