Monday, October 27, 2008

Rockabella Rocks! and Some Stamps for Sale


I got this image from Lynn, thanks again Lynn. She's colored with copics and then matted on PTI Ripe Avocado....my new favorite color. It's so pretty and rich. Anyway, the dp is American Crafts; the remainder of the cardstock is all PTI- Sweet Blush and Aqua Mist. I added Diamond Glaze to the guitar after the photo was taken.

I was going in a different direction with this card, and then just turned it upside down. I hope it works.

Cody's new meds have his cough nearly gone. Thanks for the prayers and happy thoughts, I really do appreciate them. Looks like we've nearly got him back on the right path. Let's just hope he stays this way.

I'm selling some of my under used stamp sets, I have them listed below. I'll ship to the US and Canada, the cheapest way possible or priority- your choice. Just email me at tinahale38 at yahoo.com to claim your set(s) and to get my paypal address:

House Mouse Christmas-clear set of 10 (only 2 used)--$6.00

Verve Visual Wonderful Wishes (red rubber on EZmount) set of 17- $7.50 this set also has 3 frames not pictured in link.--PENDING

Verve Visual Starlight Starbright (red rubber on EZ mount) set of 17- $7.50 --PENDING

Verve Visual Seasonal Circles (red rubber on EZ mount) set of 7- $4.50

PTI- Sweet Love- $18.00

PTI- Guide Lines- $12.00

PTI- Spiral Bouquet- $18.00

PTI- Simple Little Things (anniversary set) $12.00

PTI- Pond Life- $18.00

CTMH- From Me To You- $10.00

Gina K- Gettin' Buggy With It- $10.00

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is rockin' awesome job.

Allison said...

Mmm...great DP! Love it!

specialcraftmom4 said...

I love this image with the DP!!!!

fishlips said...

I just love this bella image, love the colors, amazing card!!!!

AlienAnessa said...

Holy crap that RockaBella card is amazing!! You made her look so cool, and the card is just killer!!!

I get paid this Friday so if anything is still around, I'd like to hit ya up then, ya?

Smriti said...

NIce card Tina!

ShareThis