Thursday, October 9, 2008

Snowman Ornament & Some Good News

The card I originally had scheduled to post is out for publication. Woo Hoo! I'll be seeing my card on or around October 18th in the publication seen above; I can hardly wait. Please check them out here.
I used my plain and scallop nesties as well as the snowman image from Penny Black. He's colored with copics and I added stickles for the sparkle on the snow.

Bearybox is having a layout and card sketch DT call if you are interested. I say go for it!

We watched Ironman last night and I will say that it wasn't quite as good as I was expecting it to be. I liked it, I just didn't love it. However, Robert Downey Jr. has never looked better. ;)

11 comments:

Catherine said...

Congratulations, can't wait to see it. and how cute is your snowman ornament... love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool Congrats, and love that snowman.

Charith said...

Congrats again on your card being published! No surprise as you're amazingly talented.
Love the circle snowman card. Too cute!!

Lauren said...

Super cute card!!!

Jenn D said...

WooHoo Congrats Tina!!! I'm so super excited for you.

The snowman is just adorable.

Allison said...

Super duper card...he just needs to go on the tree!

AlienAnessa said...

Wonderful snowman card!! Too cute! Another congrats on getting published! IMHO, any other place to which you submitted your stuff is simply missing out completely because all your cards are just so freaking great! I'm with you on the Ironman movie, it was good, just not phenomenal. I'm also 100% disappointed in what he said about Dark Knight.

Lynn said...

Congrats on your published piece, that's terrific!
Your snowman is adorable, great job on the coloring!

Deb Neerman said...

Congrats on the pub!!! WTG!!

This card is soooooooooo cute! Love it!

~Hugs, Deb

Annapurna said...

Congratulations!!! Will be keeping my eyes peeled for seeing what you made for them.

Very nice coloring on this one. Well done!

malieta said...

Congratulations Tina! I am so happy for you!!!
The card that you have posted is super cute and I love the way you colored and embellished it!

ShareThis