Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sparkle Ornaments and One Sweet Blog Award

My friend Charith passed the award on to me with some lovely words. Thanks Charith. Not sure what the official rules are, but I wish to give this to all my regular readers and commenters. I love reading and getting all the sweet comments you all leave for me. And, I especially love visiting your blog, each of you is so inspiring and I have learned so much from you. So, thanks!

This is another card I made for the WCMD festivities at SNR. The challege was to make a card with at least 2 snowflakes, some glitter, and transparency. Well, I cut my transparency with the coluzzle and then covered them with stickles. Oh my word, they sparkle beyond belief.

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your beautiful card, TFS.

AlienAnessa said...

Holy moses, that is the MOST gorgeous card!! Wow!

Adrienne said...

I love these! They look like real ornaments! HANG THEM ON YOUR TREE! Thanks for the great ides! :D Awesome!

Lauren said...

This is so pretty! The ornaments are so elegant.

Deb Neerman said...

WowZa! What a kewl idea with the transparency!

The card is da bomb and I can't wait to try out your technique!!

TFS, my friend!

~Hugs, Deb

Lynn said...

Congrats on the sweet award! Your card is very pretty, love the sparkly ornanaments!

Catherine said...

WOW! this is so pretty. and congrats on your sweet award :)

Jenn D said...

These ornaments are fantastic! Fabulous card Tina.

malieta said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL Tina!!! I love the color combo and the sparkle...so pretty!!!

Adrienne said...

So I have come to recruit you to make a tutorial for the Christmas Cards All Year 'Round blog! http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com/
If you wanted, I would love to see how you made these awesome ornaments! We just started a tutorial/tip/christmas themed tuesdays and thursdays! Shoot me an e-mail at a_rose_l[at]hotmail[dot]com and i can tell you more about it! :D Thank you! :D

ShareThis